What we offer
Since 2001, RoZetta has been improving the quality of markets around the world, benefiting organisations and individuals who operate in them. We deliver credibility to institutions and help them build or regain consumer trust.
Our research covers global financial, energy, health and real estate markets along with developing markets such as digital finance and crypto currency.
Our research is led by Professor Andrew Lepone.
Who we help
- Regulators and exchanges
- Government and policy makers
- Listed companies and asset managers
- Unlisted OTC companies and exchanges
- Retail and wholesale energy markets participants
- New digital asset holders and managers
How we help
- Embed hand-picked researchers from our world-leading Industrial PhD Program to solve specific challenges and develop commercially viable products
- Utilise state-of-the-art data-research infrastructure to analyse and evaluate movement in multiple market settings
- Provide processed metrics for high-level visualisation or detailed analysis
- Customise research that applies robust econometric techniques and academic rigour for maximum effect
- Commercial and social benefits
Our research areas
RoZetta Institute delivers market-changing research in Finance and Energy.
Want to know more about