What we offer
The Energy Centre applies RoZetta Institute’s 20+ years of expertise in data management, mining and visualisation to improve organisational capabilities and deliver a clear information advantage. Our research expertise and state-of-the-art data infrastructure helps energy stakeholders answer key questions and formulate solutions that deliver optimal outcomes and create trust.
The Energy Centre is led by Associate Professor Jeffrey Wong.
Who we help
- Market institutions (AER, AEMC, AEMO, ESB)
- Governments (Federal and State)
- Banks, financiers and traders
- Electricity buyers (large industrials, smaller retailers)
- Project developer (generation, storage, power quality services)
- Regulated businesses (transmitters, networks)
How we help
- Provide ‘liquidity of ideas’ and develop solutions for market challenges
- Reduce risk and improve transparency in wholesale, ancillary and secondary electricity markets
- Develop data services and analytics to reduce information asymmetry for market participants and provide an information advantage
- Deliver tailored research utilising advanced econometric techniques
- Develop products that enable investment and help manage risk
- Predict trends and understand the short-, medium- and long-term impact of change
- Deliver commercial and social benefits
Our research areas
RoZetta Institute delivers market-changing research in Finance and Energy.
Want to know more about
Subscribe to the RoZetta newsletter